Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas in Branson

I just wanted to share some of the Christmas decor in our home this year.  I think we spent a total of $40 on decorations, so I mostly worked with what we already had.  My dad was very kind to purchase our tree as a gift for my 25th birthday.  I really love it and am amazed at how real it looks.  We made our own popcorn and cranberry garland for the tree which we hope to make an annual Miller tradition.




 We found stockings for the fireplace in red, gray, and ivory.  I think I may add garland to the mantle next year.


I made a pair of coffee filter wreaths for our french doors after seeing the idea on Money Saving Mom.  I added a snowflake ornament and some red ribbon to each to tie in the colors and design of the stockings.


I even added a few things from my grandmother's collection to our living room bookcase to make it more festive.  


Last, but not least, I added some small ornaments and vase filler to a lantern and candle display that I use year round. 

No comments:

Post a Comment